Covid19 update: Information on Re-opening Plans
Dear Friends of Providence Renewal Centre,
As re-opening plans unfold within the community and here at our Centre, we are faced with the same challenges as every other business, faith community, and gathering place, with one additional concern: how do we welcome you into our space safely while also keeping the Sisters who also live in our Complex safe, especially the more vulnerable Sisters?
Therefore, we are following the health and safety measures from Alberta Health Services to ensure the safety of our clients and employees. These measures include:
· Physical distancing is in place.
· Face masks are now mandatory in all indoor public places, including our lobby and halls, etc. No eating or drinking is allowed in these areas.
· We have limited the capacity of our conference rooms to no more than 50%.
· Enhanced cleaning protocols, including regular disinfecting and sanitizing of high-touch areas.
· Providing hand sanitizer and encouraging guest use of it.
· Guests are not allowed to share bedrooms unless they are from the same family or cohort.
We are NOT able to offer food service in our cafeteria at all.
We ask you to be mindful that we are working with a reduced staff, which brings with it challenges as we try to meet the needs of our clients while maintaining appropriate protocols. We ask for your patience and understanding.
Although these measures are somewhat restrictive, this is still a wonderful time to come to our Centre to hold your meeting in our comfortable conference rooms, to host a retreat in a facility that is “away from it all” but still in a major urban centre, or to take advantage of our quiet space to refresh yourself and replenish your spirit.
Take care and stay safe!
Events & Calendar